The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there's nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. Soothers are known by many different names such as dummies, pacifiers, dodies and binkies. At Tommee Tippee Tommee Tippee use the word soother' as it does just that, soothes baby. When mum's breast isn't available, Tommee Tippee Breast-like soother is the next best thing for baby to latch onto in betTommee Tippeeen feeds. Made from super soft silicone, this soother feels, moves, flexes and stretches just like skin so there's less chance of confusion when feeding baby from breast or bottle.
• Breast-like: Inspired by Tommee Tippee's award-winning Closer to Nature teat, this soft silicone teat flexes and stretches just like mum, providing breast-like comfort for the most natural soothing experience
• Helps with transition: A reassuring alternative to traditional Dummies, this one feels, flexes and stretches just like skin for less chance of confusion when feeding your baby from breast or bottle
• Kind on baby's skin: This distinctive soother shield curves away from baby's face and offers superior ventilation for better air flow to reduce moisture build-up and help prevent irritation
• Symmetrical orthodontic design: The Tommee Tippee Breast-like Soother features a symmetrical silicone teat which supports a healthy and natural development of your baby's mouth, teeth and gums
• For newborns and older babies: Available in various colours and age stages, suitable for babies aged 0 - 6 months and 6 - 18 months